Thursday 11 October 2018

Post 3 : A Free Topic

Resultado de imagen para free topics to write about

Hi bloggers: Today's post is going to be free. I mean you can write  about any topic you want to. In my case, I'd love to blog about one of my "addictions", that is, films. I really love  watching them. However, at the same time, I'm very demanding  when choosing them. I love European and independent  films. My favourite ones  are psychological thrillers, historical ones and art cinema among  others, but EXCEPT action  and science fiction  movies. What about you?   What would you like to write about?  Why do you  like that topic  so much?  When and How  did you become interested  in it ?  Would you recommend it to  somebody else? Why? Why not? Use 180 words and don´t forget to leave your comments on 3 of your classmates' blogs  and mine too . See you.

2 comments:

  1. I also think that European movies are interesting, because are diferent from all the movies that arrive at the cinemas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Hollywood movies, but when they make you think that "saving the US" is like saving the world... it makes me feel sick :c

    ReplyDelete